The Dejana MAXscaper Aluminum Landscaping Truck is designed with all of the heavy-duty features found in the dump body, with the advantages of aluminum construction. These units are over 40% lighter which can deliver an estimated 12% in annual fuel savings. Bodies are also corrosion resistant which means no rust in the harsh salt and sand conditions of winter!
Landscaping Truck Units are available in 12’ lengths with 50” side height. The solid double barn doors in the rear open a full 270º and come with heavy-duty trailer style hardware. A curbside landscaping truck 52” swing-out side door makes it easy to load pallets of material and large items.
12’ Long, 96” Wide (inside width 88”)
- All Extruded 6005 T6 Aluminum Boxtube construction
- Smooth Aluminum Floor
- 42” Cab Shield
- 48” High Sheet Aluminum Sides
- 2×3 Crossmembers on 12” Centers
- Box Tube Perimeter Frame
- 3×3 Heavy-Duty Corner Posts
- Removable Spreader Bar
- 2×2.5” Flat Bar Tie Rail
Double 48” Barn Doors in Rear that Opens 270°
- 52” Wide Door at Front Passanger Side
- Recessed Shock Resistant Rubber Mounted LED Lighting
Easy Access to All Door Handles from Ground Level