With its adjustable attack angles and articulating A-frame design the ALL-NEW stainless steel Fisher Snow plow – HDX™ takes straight blade innovation and productivity to a whole new level. Three customizable blade angles and a pivoting A-frame & leaf spring system allows for a more even cutting edge and longer life span for your Fisher Snow plow no matter the plowing surface.
- Available in 8’ and 9’ lengths, 29” tall
- Moldboard is made from premium, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Constructed with 8 heavy-gauge steel ribs with 2 reinforced inner ribs welded into a ridged framework for maximum support
- 1” diameter base angle pins for added strength and longer life
- Standard ½” cutting edge made of high carbon steel provided extended cutting edge life
- 55°, 65°, and 75° attack angle adjustments
- HDX Plow is also available for Skid-Steers with a universal skid-steer mounting plate